Thank you all for your suggestions and bug reports. We have released Beta 2 (build 481) with bugs fixed and few usability improvements.
As first beta proves itself rather stable (except one serious bug with Countries report, which is fixed now), next release will probably be final. If you haven’t already, now it’s a good time to consider special “early bird” offer .
Some of changes in Beta 2 (build 481) include:
- Crash in Countries report with some log files
- Hits and Bandwidth trend report combined with Path parameter fixed
- In addition to F5, you can now refresh report by pressing Enter key in Parameters panel
- Multi-select in log file location editor
- Sample log files are updated
For download and more information visit this page.
We have just released beta version of our interactive web log analyzer (web stats) software Web Log Storming 2.0 – free for all until final release is out.
Web Log Storming is an interactive, desktop-based web log analyzer for Windows. A whole new concept of website statistics makes it clearly different from any other web log analytics software. Browse through stats to drill down into details – down to an individual visitor’s session. Check the pattern of individual visitor behavior and how it fits into your goals.
Web Log Storming does far more than just generate common reports. It displays detailed web site statistics with interactive graphs and reports. Complete and detailed log analysis of activity from every visitor to your web site is only a mouse-click away.
Version 2.0 introduces number of new features and improvements, including:
- Tabbed reports
- Six new report types (including cities and regions)
- New parameters and global filters
- Better speed and stability
- Other usability / user interface improvements
For more details, download and special “early bird” offer, visit product beta page.
Any comments or suggestions are more than welcomed!
Product web page
Beta information page